Sunday, August 19, 2012

It’s Never Too Late...


I was raised on the phrase, “It’s never too late.”  Well boy is that true.  I’ve always had a passion to help others out.  And now I can officially say that I am proud and excited to announce that I have enrolled at The Institute For Integrated Nutrition.  For the next year I will be learning first hand from nutrition experts such as David Wolfe, Deepak Chopra M.D., Andrew Weil M.D., and David Katz M.D., just to name a few.

I can not wait to start on this new adventure and for the day to come where my knowledge can help others.  I know that this will not only be a learning experience but a grown experience for me as well.

I feel so blessed and thankful to have parents to believe in me and always push for me to following my dreams.  I am also fortunate to have had Mia Santos and Yvette Luciano be put in my path the past couple of months.  The two of them have really changed my life in a way that will never be able to be put into words.  Thank you to you all and I promise to make you proud!  XO

1 comment:

  1. Yeeeeeeay! Congratulations Beautiful.
    You are going to love it and become the best health coach.
    Lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete