Friday, September 21, 2012

Taking The Weekend Off

Hi friends!  I hope you all had a wonderful week!  I know I did!  Today I spent the day with my two closest girlfriends.  We started with breakfast, a little home shopping and they even came to Feng Shui my bedroom and my kids room.

Today I had a couple of emails asking me for information to possibly collaborate with me.  There are ALOT of exciting things coming our way.  It won’t be for a while but nevertheless still VERY EXCITING!!!

I decided to take the weekend off and focus on my studies so my posting will be very limited.  Any emails I will answer but there will be a bit of a delay.

Thank you all for being dedicated followers.

Peace & Health,
J-


I almost forgot!  In case you didn’t see my facebook post last night tomorrow is the last night you can watch Genetic Roulette  for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment